Girl Talk

Home/Girl Talk

What do you do when you're in a bad mood?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I usually avoid talking to people when I am in a bad mood because I feel like, I will be rude to them. But it helps when a friend tries to fix my mood.

zsunami

When I’m in a bad mood I suggest relaxing. What I would do is go on to a game and play something, or chat with friends. I would discuss what the problem is with a friend and try to fix whatever is making you feel bad. ๐Ÿ™‚ Make sure not to stress so much, as it could make you feel worse.

glitterblitz90

When I am in a bad mood I watch scary movies with my friends and play roblox and call my friends for them to cheer me up

mizztetianna

Well when i get in a bad mood i would listen to music it really helps me. Or meditate it clears my mind and thoughts!

stravaberry

It depends. If someone just did something to me I don’t like, I shake it off, go to the bathroom, and just breath. Sometimes, if I need to, I cry it out really quick. I don’t wear makeup that would get ruined if I cry, and people wouldn’t be able to tell if I did, so crying is a good option for me. Just get it all out! If I just had a bad day, I get in bed and watch Youtube and listen to music and basically just chill.

ashleybrown

Listen to music helps me when I’m mad

hayoo

Wow! Same as @muzzo

muzzo

I prefer to be left alone, because when I am in a bad mood I end up saying stuff i regret! so best not to have anyone around me!

treehugger14
    #49355 |

If you are in a bad mood, do you prefer to be left alone or have someone to cheer you up?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

JOIN

MISS O AND FRIENDS!