Um

• Author

Depends if u have a heavy period it will most likely feel kinda wet but if it’s light your lucky especially if u get less then 7 days😶😶😶

• miaann

When I got it I didn’t even notice it. I’ve only had it for a few months but I’m not going to lie, it sucks for a while until you know what to do

• hazel5

Yeah i agree with these girls! Once your periods start, you’ll get used to it ! @wmaple123 ❤️

• skybluesplash

@wmaple123 When I first got my period less than two months ago, I didn’t really notice a thing until I was in the bathroom! But as I got used to it I occasionally notice a little something every now and then. It depends. Most girls also get cramps and they can be pretty bad. But overall, having a period isn’t too bad once you get used to it! 💛

• giselle_xoxo

It does feel really wet and you may get really bad cramps and maybe even mood swings this is what I get on my period at least.

• wmaple123

@moxxo well I haven’t even started so I can’t get used to it… yet

• hailey31

It’s not completely bad. What your mom told you is correct. But you will eventually get used to it when you get it! <3

• moxxo

@wmaple123 soemtime u get cramps in lower abdomen and feel pain in ur legs. But tbh its not a big deal!  U ll get used to it soon! 

• donut37

It doesn’t feel like waterfalls for everyone….. especially not ur first one ur first one is normally smalll. But it’s different for everyone

• drawwithmalik

be prepared for waterfalls. Sometimes when you get up or sit in a certain position, it feels really wet like a waterfall fell out your body.

• donut37

It does feel that way and also you migh get cramps or something like in ur underwear that is new and smells really bad……. also you will see it soak through you pants…..

• wmaple123

So um what does it feel like when you get your period? Cuz my mom says it kinda feels like you wet you’re pants from a different place, but I need more detail…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.