Girl Talk

Home/Girl Talk

Top Secret Q and A

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

@fluffie-bubblez2 oh sorry i would like to be part of it though

kash-the-glader

Of Course we still love you @fluffie-bubblez2

Anonymous

@wolf4ever @oceana-is-me @juliette Sorry, I had no intention to be mean. I got too carried away in my feelings… I take it very seriously. But not to a level of being mean to my friends! I would never, ever, ever try to hurt anyone in any way. Wolfy, you are right! You can ask what you please. I should have articulated and clarified what I wanted in the caption. 🙁

I still love you all, and I hope you love me back!
    <3 🙂

juliette

Hey everyone! Glad to see you’re all talking, but remember to be respectful to one another. If you want to start a new topic about something different, it’s really easy to do so. You can tag your friends so they know where to chat. I’m sure no one meant to hurt anyone’s feelings here, so I hope we can all move on, otherwise we will have to close this conversation.

Thanks!
    Juliette- Miss O Staff

wolfy4ever

Ok I have a good one you are really never to old to trick or treating so i am going and i am 13 I am going as a scary monster.Oh we can ask what ever we want if we wern’t allowed to they wouldn’t let us post the coment and if you don’t like what she asked you don’t answer it @fluffy-Bubblez2.

kash-the-glader

Why are u being mean to me @fluffie-bubblez2

Anonymous

>:(

oreoluxieyt

@fluffie.bubblez22 I just replied to ocean’s question. But ok

Anonymous

@oceana-the-mermaid yes i know.. But trick or treating has nothing to do with being a spy. It would be best to ask that in the holiday forum in the GIRL2GIRL wall. I will write a new post in the file when I have time. This forum is for spy questions, and spy questions only please. @oreoluxieyt great advice, but this topic thread is the wrong place for it.

oreoluxieyt

Don’t stop doing what you love. Be you, girl!

kash-the-glader

@fluffie-bubblez2 But i am training to be a spy.

Anonymous

@munchie4104 @izzy_thestrawberry @oceana-the-mermaid woa, woa, WOA!!!! I don’t think you girls understand, this is not for regular Q&A! This is for the members who are training to be spies, in the file! If you don’t know what that is, then go through my forums on my page, it is called //CONFIDENTIAL//. That’s why it’s called “Top secret Q&A”

Anonymous

@supergirl-is-me well… i would say 14 or 15. Im not a trick or treater, so….

izzy_thestrawberry

@supergirl-is-me I think that you’re never to old to go trick-or-treating! 🙂

munchie4104

@supergirl-is-me If you still like it than you should keep doing it. There’s nothing wrong with having fun and enjoying our childhood memories. Don’t let anyone tell you what’s in and out and if it’s babyish I’m 13 soon to be 14 and still trick or treat

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

JOIN

MISS O AND FRIENDS!