Tag Questions

• Author

1. Libra, 2. Death, Being Alone, Snakes 3. My pen pal 4. Popcorn 5. Writing 6. Yes 7. Christmas 8. School 9. Hot Topic 10. Belle 11. I love books and believe I’m a book dragon not a worm 12. Florida 13. Blue and Blue 14. Star Trek 15. Avengers Infinity War 16. School 17. I wanted to join a fun and safe community 18. Buggaboo

• horses77

(I didn’t realize it’s more)
    14)At the moment The Dragon Prince
    15)The Corps Bride
    16)people making false statements about something without any evidence to back up their false statements(mainly mental illness)
    17)because my mom heard about this from an ad on tv and we both thought it sounded fun
    18)I don’t have a nickname but I want people to call me Kitten because I can meow like a cat(I have fooled multiple people into thinking there was a kitten nearby).
    I love answering questions, thx for posting this @80snewspaper!😊

• horses77

1)♏️
    2)spiders, Hell, being yelled at.
    3)my Grandpa
    4)rice
    5)I can play the violin
    6)Yes
    7)Christmas
    8)someone seeing my phone screen and asking what I’m doing so I’ll have to explain it to them… confrontation.
    9)HotTopic
    10)Bell
    11)I love horses
    12)Anywhere(I love traveling)
    13)very dark brown

• addsfave

1. Gemini 2. Fear: having my family killed fear: heights fear: being taken advantage of 3. My uncle (he lives in Thailand) 4. Vietnamese Phu 5. Playing soccer 6. Hopefully 7. Christmas 8. School and mean girls 9. Ulta or Bath and Body works. 10. Moana 11. It’s just my name nicknamed 12. Thailand 13. Gold-ish blonde and light brown 14. A series of Unfortunate Events 15. The Hate U Give 16. People being racist, sexist, or homophobic 17. Because I couldn’t get Insta, and this looked nice 18. Addie or Adds

• queen_teenwolf

1. Libra ♎️
    2. Fear: people find out all my insecurities fear: falling into a bottomless pit🕳 fear: having to join the military 🇺🇸
    3. My bff 👯 Ava
    4. Hamburgers 🍔🍟, tacos 🌮, and pizza 🍕
    5. Dance 💃🏼, and singing 🎤
    6. Yes ✌🏻🤘🏻👌🏻👍🏻
    7. Easter 🐣 🥳🌺🌸💐🌷🌹☘️🌿🌱🍃
    8. What to get my bff 👯 for her bday 💝🎁🎈🎊🎉🎂🍰🧁🍦🥳
    9. Forever 21👗, Justice 👚👖, Marshals 🥿👢👠
    10. Jasmine 🧞‍♀️ 👸 👑
    11. I love 💕 teen wolf 🐺 🧑🏽🧑🏻 and I’m a queen 👸 👑
    12. New York City 🌃 ✈️🗽🚏
    13. Hair💇🏼‍♀️: blonde 🙋🏼‍♀️👱🏻‍♀️👩‍🦳👩🏼👶🏼 Eyes 👀: blueish greenish 🌿💠
    14. Teen Wolf 🐺 🧑🏼🧑🏻
    15. Jumanji🌿🌱🍃🌹🌷💐🌺🌸🌻🌼
    16. When people chew with their mouth 👄 open
    17. To have a social media 📱chat room
    18. Jojo da popo😇, jo😌, and jobot 🤖

• manchiko

1. Scorpio 2. I am afraid that my head would fall from my shoulder and also i am scared of spiders 3.My best Friend Liza. She is having flu 4. Burger 5. Making website 🤣 6.Sure 7. Summer holidays 8. Nothing 9. Umm Miniso 10. Alice 11. My username means my name 12. LA 13.Eye color is dark brown and hair is dark brown too
    14. Comedy Show or Ellen
    15. Princess Diaries
    16. Talking for no reason 17. Cuz I wanted to talk
    with you 18. Manchiko

• dashagurl

Gemini
    Death of a family member/friend, spiders, and heights
    Idk
    Spaghetti
    Ummm….I play the piano…?
    It’s a dream but Idk
    Christmas/Thanksgiving
    My Dad’s heart surgery kinda
    Idk
    Idk
    Well it’s my name, and I’m a girl…
    Beach
    Green eyes and brownish dirty blond hair
    AGT
    Lord of the rings
    Idk
    Because I wanted to have advice and help others
    Dash

• hooloo21

1. Rather not say 2. Failing school, death and that’s it 3 My friend from 3rd grade 4 ICE CREAMMM 5 Singing, acting, and dancing 6 yes, gotta think big to be big 7 Christmas 8 Dance Competition season! 9 American Eagle 10 Rapunzle and Moana 11 It was named after a toy I got as a child 12 Disney World! 13 Brown ( one darker than the other) and Dirty Blond 14 Just Add Magic 15 Hairspray 16 People not doing what their supposed to 17 I wanted a social media! 18 Will not say ( it gives out my real name)

• moxxo

1-sagittarius, 2-betrayal, cockroaches, loud noises and sudden movements, 3-my childhood best friend, 4- pasta, 5-patience, 6- yes, 7-to just relax and camp in the woods, 8-that i am not good enough, 9-macys, 10- elsa, 11-my name, 12-ireland, 13-black black,14- the middle, 15-begin again and lala land, 16-unreliable people, 17- because i love talkign my heart out here, 18- mujjo

• mayab

1. I don’t know what the heck you are talking about
    2. Parents dying, friends dying, and losing my friend svea. 3. Someone from Chicago
    4. Cherries and dumplings
    5. Violin and sometimes making friends
    @80snewspaper

• gabby84

1.Aries 2.dark,rats,losing someone you love 3.my ex 4.pizza 5.play piano with my eyes closed 6.yes 7.christmas 8.my crush 9.forever 21 10.mulan 11. My name 12. Italy 13. Blue and brown 14.the office 15.lilo and stitch 16.people 17. A friend told me 18.brielle

• 80snewspaper

@blueoreo11 Who and what is Duppy? When I looked it up, I got really scared and exited out, lol.

• 80snewspaper
  • bookhugger45

Yeah my family used to travel a lot @80snewspaper

• 80snewspaper

@ricky-ann102 Oh my gosh. I just searched up the last fear of yours and that is absolutely terrifying. What is it? Lol.

• 80snewspaper

@bookhugger45 I notice that you mention out of country places which is really cool. You’ve been to Spain before? If so, how was it? It seems cool.

• 80snewspaper

@blueoreo11 I don’t like when people have to repeatedly ask what my favorite color is and yet I still answer the question and still help out people, lol. It’s just a simple question, it’s not ending your life. This is a question tag, chill.

• blueoreo11

I didn’t mean for it to come out that way, lol. What I meant was I don’t have a favorite, it’s hard to choose

• 80snewspaper

@blueoreo11 Oh.. My apologies. (: All positivity and love over here. I just thought that you meant that in a rude way. My mistake. 💕

• blueoreo11

Nah it’s fun 🙂 I get it, it’s hard to understand what kind of tone someone is saying something when you can’t hear it. Like if some says “shut up.” They could be using it in a playful way (idk why ppl do this but apparently some ppl do) or they could be meaning it in a rude tone.
          Sunward, it’s fine <3

• bookhugger45

1. Piesces 2. High places poison snakes and everyone secretly hates me. 3. my dead grandparents 4. TACOS! 5. Writing 6. Yes 7. Christmas 8. Everyone hates me 9. Hot topic 10. Marida 11. I LOVE books 12. Spain 13. Blond and blue 14. Brooklyn 99 15. Matilda 16.people acting like I’m dumb 17. Because it looked cool 18. My most popular one is Zo-zo. @80snewspaper

• ricky-ann102

taurus
    fear roaches, insect, duppy
    i miss my bsf a boy
    fav food is ramens
    talent making ppl laugh

• blueoreo11

1. What’s your zodiac sign? Idk
    2. What are three fears of yours? Any kind of bugs, being alone and snakes
    3. Who is someone that you miss? My old BFF
    4. What is your favorite food? Um….I hate it when people ask this question…
    5. What’s a talent of yours? Artist
    6. Do you think that you’ll be successful in the future? Maybe…I’m not sure
    7. What’s your favorite holiday? Christmas
    8. What is currently worrying you? My cousin
    9. What is your favorite store? Target and the American Girl doll store
    10. Who is your favorite Disney Princess? Repunzel
    11. What’s the meaning behind your username? Umm my friend used it for her old animal jam account and then she gave me that account so I stole it from her (lol)
    12. Where is your favorite place to travel? Disney world, the beach
    13. What’s your eye and hair color? My hair is dark brown and my eyes are brown and one is faded gray
    14. What’s your favorite show? Little house on the prairie
    15. What’s your favorite movie? The chronicles of Narnia
    16. What’s something that annoys you easily? When people chew loudly
    17. Why did you join? To make friends
    18. What’s your nickname? Gabby

• 80snewspaper

1. What’s your zodiac sign?
    2. What are three fears of yours?
    3. Who is someone that you miss?
    4. What is your favorite food?
    5. What’s a talent of yours?
    6. Do you think that you’ll be successful in the future?
    7. What’s your favorite holiday?
    8. What is currently worrying you?
    9. What is your favorite store?
    10. Who is your favorite Disney Princess?
    11. What’s the meaning behind your username?
    12. Where is your favorite place to travel?
    13. What’s your eye and hair color?
    14. What’s your favorite show?
    15. What’s your favorite movie?
    16. What’s something that annoys you easily?
    17. Why did you join?
    18. What’s your nickname?
    Have fun with these questions. 💕

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.