Sexist

• Author

@aprincesslynn Audrey you did not understand my post

• itztrinity

I understand, I get scared of being kidnapped too! I don’t wear crop tops because they wouldn’t look good on me because of my size but if you want to wear a crop top, wear one! You are who you are. If you feel uncomfortable, try wearing them around your house or only with your friends, don’t wear them in public places like Starbucks or on a busy street. Hope this helps!

• cheetahlover497

I know what you mean. It seams like if you wear something the slightest bit revealing it’s scary because im always scared that I’m gonna get sexually abused.

• cutemermaid

Girl be you and keep your head up

• smartygal

It’s probably best to dress accordingly based on where you are. I don’t think you’ll get abducted if you do that.

• aprincesslynn

People aren’t going to abduct you because your wearing a crop top not everyone is out to get us just because we are girls and also sometimes girls can be stronger and sometimes boys can be stronger and there is literally nothing wrong with that and I feel like y’all are looking down on boys just because they are boys

• grace1106

I feel woman have it much harder than boys for so many reasons. All it of my friends and I have been told girl have it easy, girls do not have it easy. Boys look down on girl but the truth is girl are much tougher that boys. My friends and I are stronger than most of the boys in my church. Boys take girls for granted, us girls need to show boys we are as strong them. I’m not trying to be mean but that is just my experience with boys.

• phoebe_bunnie

@erica_thewildwolf yes yes we should on what tho?

• arudolfi

omg i hate when this happens.

• hazel5
  • erica_thewildwolf

Omg I understand all of this we should really start texting

• queenijustini

Were here for ya! Girls have to stick together! @phoebe_bunnie

• phoebe_bunnie

@queenijustini Yes thank you it does help it’s nice to know that people won’t Jude you here

• moxxo

@phoebe_bunnie yes sexism does persist in todays world and its good to be well aware of it! do what you want wear what you want and if anyone says something to you about it or comments on you inappropriately. answer them back! (except ur parents and well wishers ofcourse) however remember many times its not sexism due to which people will stare at you in a crop top or shorts! they ll stare becaise they arent used to it, or they were raised differently, or they have different beliefs. so when you go into such places or areas try to dress accorfding to them!

• queenijustini

NEVER be ashamed about being a girl! That is who you are! Be Confident and strong. Make sure if you do wear a crop top it’s at an appropriate place. Or through a Jean jacket or unzipped hoodie over it. Not everyone may want to see your belly but that doesn’t make them sexist. Hope this helps! @phoebe_bunnie

• phoebe_bunnie

People are being sexist to girls ALL THE TIME it’s not fair sometimes I feel ashamed about being a girl and not being a boy I can’t go out wearing a crop top because people will try to abduct me how should I feel

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.