Sad

• Author

Yay!

• bookhugger45

Sorry for the confusion

• bookhugger45

Sorry I meant cool but the first thing said lol so I meant to say cool

• vhsfilm

@bookhugger45 Oh because I saw “not cool” and I was wondering where the “not” came from because I was thinking that it was pretty rude.

• bookhugger45
  • bookhugger45

Not lol cool sorry

• hazel5

Hey you can always talk it out. Are you fine now?? @vhsfilm

• vhsfilm

@hazel5 I am still dealing with certain things but I’m just thinking positive. Thank you so much for your concern. (:

• hazel5

You can share np! Whatsup? How is everything ?? @vhsfilm

• bookhugger45

What do you mean the question tag?

• vhsfilm

@bookhugger45 Yeah! I think that it was the question tag that I did in, like, February.

• vhsfilm

@bookhugger45 Oops. I accidentally replied thinking that you were the one who mentioned the question tag. I forgot that I mentioned it. Anyhow, there was some question tag thingy that I did back in February and I forgot my username but I think that you were the one who told me that you were about to catch a flight. Probably not you but your username seems familiar.

• mahathiu

Hi !! I have so many hobbies.reafing,baking,drawing, painting but my main hobby is Reading

• vhsfilm

@mahathiu Those are some pretty cool hobbies. I like to sing but I can’t really sing, lol.

• moxxo

@vhsfilm heyyy sure.i m here to talk.whats up? hows life at the moment?

• vhsfilm

@moxxo I think from another account back in, like, February I’ve spoken with you on here before I think. I remember you being super kind if you’re the person, lol. Things are fine, thank you for asking. I had some sort of breakdown earlier but I guess life goes on. (:
      @bookhugger45 Omg. Are you the person who said about how you were going to take a flight that one day and did the question tag?

• yield

I would like to talk about it

• hooloo21

Ooh this is fun! Sorry your having a bad day. I have three plants named Bob, Basil, and Minty ☺️. My other plant, Mazy, died at the age of 17 or 19. Idk. But I hope these plants live longer than a year

• vhsfilm

@hooloo21 My friend used to have a plant! She named hers “Josh” but he unfortunately died. This was back in 2015 I think. I’ve never had a plant and have no clue how to take care of one, lol. I still have a flower that I got last year from a trip and it’s still going strong!

• vhsfilm

@hooloo21 Also, those are some pretty cool names. I really like them.

• bookhugger45

@by sfilm have you read the Percy Jackson series?

• Anonymous

I have too many hobbies that you don’t even know!! That is what makes me very confused about my future life!

• bookhugger45

Sure I love books as my name suggests

• vhsfilm

I enjoy books as well! I’ve been having a hard time trying to find good books lately unfortunately. ;-;

• vhsfilm

@chickenlover12 I’m certainly feeling better now! Yesterday just wasn’t that best. Nice to meet you! I’ve always been sort of good at makeup but I never wear makeup, haha. Have you ever worn makeup?

• chickenlover12

Sorry that’s no fun! 😕 #sorry ummmm….. like makeup?

• vhsfilm

This isn’t anything big but, like, I’m kind of sad today. Anyone want to talk about hobbies and such?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.