question of the day

• Author

@itsjustyourgirl i want my boy to be super caring and loving and no i am waiting for my periods. My mom said they will start soon

• mahathiu

Yeah I ‘ve gotten my period. I got it in March 23,2019. What see in a guy is his personality,looks,way of studying (marks he scores) ,humor and loyality

• moxxo

@itsjustyourgirl nope i ve still not had my period. also what i would like in a guy is that he is respecful and sensitive and empathic. also that he has some sort of passion in life u know!

• itsjustyourgirl

hey guys! back with the 2nd question of the day but ima ask 3 questions because i missed three days, sorry! 1st question is did you get your period? 2nd question is what do you find in a guy or girl?  i dont have my period but i do have all the sighns of puberty accept moodswings and period! what i find in a guys is his personality, his age, his hobbies, his eyes and his way of living life + what his job is! im not a gold digger i promise i just want a guy who has a good amount of noney im not saying he has to be rich im just saying he has to be able to take care of me and his kids!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.