Period

• Author

@arudolfi did you tell your mom then?

• arudolfi

Thanks so much it really did @ridakausar ❤️

• ridakausar

hey! @arudolfi actually same thing happened to me i didnt tell my mom for almost 3 months and one day at school one of my friends told my teacher she called mom and tokd her everything. first i was so afraid but then mom guided me and i felt comfortable. If you cant tell this then ask any of your friends to do 🙂 or tell her by yourself just talk to her like you dont know anything.! hope it will help#
    🙂

• blazergirl23

I feel your pain Sister! Just ask her to talk In private and tell her! She will be so happy you told her, I guarantee you! Lots of love, Nyah (Fellow Sister)

• thisashleytaylor

💖 Hi 👋 Sidney!

• sidneygraceculwell

Start by realizing that your Mom is a person who can help you! Just be honest and tell her! Believe me, she probably went thru the same thing your going thru right now!

• cheetahcat200

Just ask to speak to her in private and tell her, that way she can help you without any boys listening in. That’s what I did and I am fully prepared now! Good luck, @arudolfi! 😸👍

• wendamclagirl19

I think you should talk to your mom when you guys are alone so you can share that with her.

• lizbethlove

just tell her she will help you because she already went through that

• thisashleytaylor

@arudolfi I haven’t had my yet, but I’d probably say, “Mom, could you take me shopping at the Drug store please?” 💖

• arudolfi

thank y’all so much

• tristenm

Don’t be scared she will still love just the way you are

• queenijustini

Just tell her! She will prob give you a big hug 🤗. @arudolfi

• arudolfi

I started my period but idk how to tell my mom please help ❤️

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.