Middle School

• Author

@singingbeast3 Just yourself 😘 and changes do happen like you might lose some friendships and you might gain new friends but dont stress too about it and remember just be yourself😘

• hooloo21

Eh, middle school is like any other school so you really don’t need to worry. Just be you I guess

• moxxo

@singingbeast3 well, i would suggest just stay relaxed, and dont stress! know that at the end of the day things will work out 🤗💜

• sewingwithlailah

@singingbeast3 I’m in middle school right now my number one tip is to stay out of the drama and everything will be fine

• drawwithmalik

id say to make the most of it because thats when school starts to get tough.

• bookhugger45

Is grade 6 middle school where you live, cause here it’s grade 7

• awesomegirl24

Same girl! I am going to middle school next year too! Sorry I don’t got any tips or anything like that! But I would love to be your friend! Pls

• nuenye

Yes you can be my friend!

• singingbeast3

What middle school are you going to? I’m either Calvert or Southern.

• singingbeast3

Sure!

• spring-blossomzz

Some study tips: put effort onto your work, study hard for tests, and take advantage of the time you have to study

• cayleekwx

be yourself:)

• bellasernaa10

I’m in grade 6… remember your locker combo, get rid of bad friends, stay out of drama, respect teachers,

• singingbeast3

You know the bullying in all the middle school movies? Does that stuff actually happen?

• hooloo21

Nah man. That’s fake stuff XD This is reality. People will try to bring you down but don’t let that get to you. You will always met some really rude or bad people in life, but is some of the meaning of life

• wmaple123

I’m also going into middle school next year so I don’t know that much but I do know stand up for urself don’t take ur phone out in class and REMEMBER UR LOCKER COMBINATION

• singingbeast3

I’m going into middle school next year. Any tips, hacks or advice?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.