Hey

• Author

Why don’t you see what’s up? Talk to someone you trust about this. Maybe that could help. Kinda did and kinda didn’t…that’s weird

• moxxo

@donut37 hey since u mentioned in the comments that u have anxiety too, I would suggest calming urself down, try yoga or meditational excercises. it will ease down ur hormones. I have the same issue of having veryy less periods, sometimes they even skip, my doctor said its because of stressed hormones. so dont worry,just relax!💜 but i can totally understand u!

• bellasernaa10

Talk to your doctor or if your school nurse is a girl. Talk to your mom too

• donut37

@potato_cool that happened it me! Ok I know this gross but like little clumps of brownish blood come out mostly when I’m in the shower. Same my mom said my bladder is weak too so it’s not normal period.

• queenijustini

@tulipgirlnyc what are your thought here?

• potato_cool

I started but my bladder is weak so little bits of brown blood come out I’m sorry ❤️

• potato_cool

I think I have mine… I have brown stuff…

• hazel5

Hey why dont you tell your mom about it? Maybe you can also visit a doctor and see what the matter is. But its normal to have periods like this!! Its called having a light flow of periods which is normal ❤️ @donut37

• itztrinity

Awwww thanks, also I feel you I get really anxious and I freak out about things too.

• donut37

@itztrinity o my gosh ur so nice! Don’t be scared about ur period the pain isn’t as bad u think… also I’m a person who has like anxiety and stuff so I overreact a lot and she kinda thinks I’m being dramatic

• itztrinity

I am so sorry you feel all this pain… I haven’t got mine yet and this comment kinda scares me a bit… 😂😅 anyways, if you are having a lot of pain and a irregular cycle, maybe you should visit a doctors and talk about this problem to one. I’m not Doctor Phil so I can’t really help but talking to a real doctor would really help! Also, maybe tell your mom or someone who can help you get help. I hope you feel better and become a strong woman!

• donut37

Hey guys this is kinda personal… but I’ve technically had my period but I’ve technically not…. you see I’m small and weak and apparently my body can’t actually do what it’s supposed to so only a TINY bit of blood comes. I went through a lot of pain for months but still haven’t had a normal period…. I feel weird and ashamed and all I want is to just have a normal period… all my friends talk about how “o gosh I hate periods I just leak everywhere and I like was leaking in the shower and couldn’t stop” 😂 ok that’s kinda funny but I kinda want that to happen to me if that makes sense? I’m 13 bow 14 in march

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.