Friends

• Author

Don’t worry I JUST got mine. And yes I was excited but now I have nothing to wish would happen you know what I mean and it’s not very fun LOL.

• lynlin

lucky! havung a period sucks. i got mine when i was ten and it was kind of embrassing because it was only me lol

• julie_cardoza

sameeeeee💕

• smartygal

theres no rush trust me!! it will come when you least expect it. and not prepared! thats what happened to me. @caticorn

• queenairy

U should be glad u don’t have it cuz having a period is a lot of work trust me when the time is right you will get it but for now just be happy you don’t have it

• braceface_babe

So what you do is when they talk about it just change talk to how bad they are and say u don’t have and say ur luckyy

• itzmeops

It’s fine girl cause I haven’t gotten mine either and I used to feel left out but now I just know I have more time to prepare for it

• caticorn

@itzmeops thx so much. It just feels weird bc they’re younger than me.

• itzmeops

No problem I’m happy I could help 👌🏾

• watermelonbomb

Do worry about it every girl gets them at different times

• justaddwater

Watermelonbomb you are really now help say things like always bring pads just in case

• caticorn

Hi Guys! So anyways I found out that almost all my friends have their periods already but I never got mine yet… I always feel like I’m going to get it but I don’t.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.