Chat!

• Author

Hi i would want to chat about life!! ❤️ @hedgehogsrule whats up??

• wmaple123

My life is bad…. temporarily. My friend blames me of ditching her at recess and says she can’t run, although I’ve seen her run for quite a while before. Before she “called the relationship off” (that’s a quote from her) we were absolutely fine but then she “called it off” (yup) so now we’re “just friends” and she wants to give back all the bff stuff I have her I said no (she probably threw it in the garbage) and she WAS like okay ur still my friend just not my best friend anymore but for some reason she throws me dirty looks that I try to ignore (I see them out of the corner of my eye) and tries to talk about her new friends/make me jealous whenever I’m close. She even hit me, hard as possible, with a jump rope. And slapped me.

• dorkygirl123

So my life is bad. My mom treats me like a maid but some times she nice to me. Then my dad is super nice to me. He lets me do anything I want. What should I do to get my dad to ask my mom not to be so mean

• bananagirl7

It isn’t the parents it is the girls@SingingBeast3

• mergenda

@dorkygirl123 If you are comfortable talking to your mom then you should talk to her first. If not and you think you think talking to your dad is easier then you should talk to him, he can talk to your mom.

• singingbeast3

oh srry i thought you said the parents were yelling at you

• bananagirl7

Ok I am spending the night at my friends house and being told to get off my phone when I don’t have anything to do and one of the girls is not getting yelled at for being on her phone 😡😡😡😡😡😡this is sucking how come I get in trouble but she doesn’t I hardly get to be on my phone at home where as she is on her phone a lot of the time

• hedgehogsrule

Well I just was at the library. What did you do?

• moxxo

@hedgehogsrule haha yess, thats a very deep topic 😂 because what is life really? and its meaning?

• isabibi1718

im up to chat!

• smartygal

I do!! What’s up?? @hedgehogsrule

• mayab

What do you mean really🤨🧐 be more specific. WHAT about life? I’m going to add all these emojis for fun: 🥺🥶🤯🤬🤮🤑🐶🐯🐨🐼🐻🦊🦁🐮🐷🐽🐸🐒🙊🙉🙈🐵🐔🐧🐦🐤🐣🦇🦉🦅🦆🐥🐺🐗🐴🦄🐝🐜🐞🐌🦋🐛🦂🕸🕷🦗🦟🐢🐍🦎🦖🦕🦀🦞🦐🦑🐙🐳🐬🐟🐠🐡🐆🐅🐊🦈🐋🦏🦛🐘🦍🦓🐃🦘🦒🐫🐪🐏🐖🐎🐄🐂🐑🦙🐐🦌🐕🦚🦃🐓🐈🐩🦝🐇🕊🦢🦜🦔🐿🐀🐁🦡🎄🌵🐲🐉🐾🌿🌱🌴🌳🌲🍃🎋🎍🍀☘️🌾🐚🍄🍁🍂🌺🥀🌹🌷💐🌝🌞🌻🌼🌸 THESE ARE IN MY LIFE HAHA HOW ABOUT THAT? @hedgehogsrule

• hedgehogsrule

Who wants to chat bout life?🤗

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.