Girl Talk

Home/Girl Talk

Calling All Mermaids!

• Author

How do they have weddings? Oh, I’m a mermaid too! I gave my mermaids powers, and different colored hair! My mermaids make serums (like a potion, but no magic. It is a mixture of things to make one whole) like health serums, food serums, and many more. I don’t know about you guys, but my mermaids lay eggs. They can go into a human form to gather the ingredients. Then they transform back.

There is an evil mermaid who wants to poison the ocean with her Poison-Ocean-Botz!! And she wants to find the secret map to the Golden City!

• stargazer10

Anyone here seen the movie Splash? If not all mermaids need to watch it! @KASH.the.Glader

• kash-the-glader

Well it depends if you belive in them. Plus we haven’t discovered all of the ocean. Yes you can join in. @timigirl

• timigirl

Sorry to burst anyone’s bubble but mermaids aren’t real and please let me know if you guys are just pretending. I would love to join in.

• kash-the-glader

Yes they do but we aren’t all fish we are part fish @fluffie-bubblez3

• fluffie-bubblez3

Hee Hee, I created a new way (do you have ways?)! It’s about mermaids!!

• kash-the-glader

@vwala_12 Well when a merman and a mermaid decided to have children, they pick out a seashell. Then with the seashell, they both kiss it. Then a few moths later a mermaid or merman comes out of the seashell. Then that seashell is carried with the mermaid or merman whereever they go. ( Like a piece of jewelry.)

• fluffie-bubblez3

Mermaids are like fish…. So, shouldn’t they lay eggs?

• vwala_12

How did the mermaids born?

• vwala_12

Once I saw a tail in the sea and popped out my sister! I was so mad that I pushed her into the sea! Then she said why would you do that and we argued all the way home! 🙂

• kash-the-glader

Thanks every mermaid for coming and joining me here! Us mermaids need to stick together! First question, what type of mermaid are you? A freshwater? A saltwater? Or maybe a river mermaid? Pick which one you are. I personally can change so I can be in any type of water. Thanks Mermaids! @vanillacupcake123 @fatimasimple @wolfy4ever @mimievs9

• hazel5

@oceana-the-mermaid-princess could you email [email protected] with your photo as we need it for an article on our website!
    (We have also emailed you, so please get back to us ASAP!)

• mimievs9

Hello mermaids!!! My name is Mimi! I am a light mermaid, my tail is ombrage from pink to blue going thru white, and I also have a sparkly white bra and my hair is long and light brown. Hopefully us mermaids can all be good friends! 🙂

• mimievs9

on what site can you do a mermaid test?

• zooeydog

If there is a mermaid test, submit it on Miss O and we’ll post! Sounds fun. 🐠🐟🐡🐬👸🏻

• fatimasimple

Hi im pearl the mermaid princess. I have an aqua blue tail that shines under the moonlight. And pink shell bra.I also have sea green colored hair .Hopefully we could all be mermaid friends

• kash-the-glader

@wolfy4ever do u want to be a mermaid

• vanillacupcake123

Hi! I’m Erin, another fellow mermaid! I’m a half-half and a light siren (half-halfs are half human half mermaids and light sirens are sirens that don’t lure sailors but can still sing really, really well.) I’ve got an iridescent tail that is usually blue but can shift to green or purple. I don’t have a bra, instead I have a pearlescent blue top with white sea foam ruffles as sleeves. I have brown, almost black hair that cascades down my back. Yay!

• Anonymous

Nevermind

• Anonymous

ok…………..

• kash-the-glader

But first you must take an odth. @fluffie-bubblez2

• kash-the-glader

Just simply pick a name or you can do a test online. Then pick out what you look like. @fluffie-bubblez2

• Anonymous

Oh, awesome!! How do you become a mermaid? I want to be one too!!

• kash-the-glader

Welcome Mermaids! My name is Oceana. I would like to welcome you to Mermaid Chat. Here you can talk to other mermaids and/or ask questions about being a mermaid. It can be hard for mermaids to fit in on land so here we have this so us mermaids can be close. My other mermaid friend, @wolfy4ever, want to help you mermaids. So here is a little info about me. I am Oceana and I am a light mermaid. (meaning I swim mostly during the day) I have a sparkly light blue tail with a light blue shell bra. I have light blue hair with white seashell hair pins. Enjoy!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

JOIN

MISS O AND FRIENDS!