Girl Talk

Home/Girl Talk

Calling All Mermaids!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

How do they have weddings? Oh, I’m a mermaid too! I gave my mermaids powers, and different colored hair! My mermaids make serums (like a potion, but no magic. It is a mixture of things to make one whole) like health serums, food serums, and many more. I don’t know about you guys, but my mermaids lay eggs. They can go into a human form to gather the ingredients. Then they transform back.

There is an evil mermaid who wants to poison the ocean with her Poison-Ocean-Botz!! And she wants to find the secret map to the Golden City!

stargazer10

Anyone here seen the movie Splash? If not all mermaids need to watch it! @KASH.the.Glader

kash-the-glader

Well it depends if you belive in them. Plus we haven’t discovered all of the ocean. Yes you can join in. @timigirl

timigirl

Sorry to burst anyone’s bubble but mermaids aren’t real and please let me know if you guys are just pretending. I would love to join in.

kash-the-glader

Yes they do but we aren’t all fish we are part fish @fluffie-bubblez3

fluffie-bubblez3

Hee Hee, I created a new way (do you have ways?)! It’s about mermaids!!

fluffie-bubblez3

Mermaids are like fish…. So, shouldn’t they lay eggs?

kash-the-glader

@vwala_12 Well when a merman and a mermaid decided to have children, they pick out a seashell. Then with the seashell, they both kiss it. Then a few moths later a mermaid or merman comes out of the seashell. Then that seashell is carried with the mermaid or merman whereever they go. ( Like a piece of jewelry.)

vwala_12

How did the mermaids born?

vwala_12

Once I saw a tail in the sea and popped out my sister! I was so mad that I pushed her into the sea! Then she said why would you do that and we argued all the way home! 🙂

kash-the-glader

Thanks every mermaid for coming and joining me here! Us mermaids need to stick together! First question, what type of mermaid are you? A freshwater? A saltwater? Or maybe a river mermaid? Pick which one you are. I personally can change so I can be in any type of water. Thanks Mermaids! @vanillacupcake123 @fatimasimple @wolfy4ever @mimievs9

zooeydog

If there is a mermaid test, submit it on Miss O and we’ll post! Sounds fun. 🐠🐟🐡🐬👸🏻

hayoo

@oceana-the-mermaid-princess could you email [email protected] with your photo as we need it for an article on our website!
    (We have also emailed you, so please get back to us ASAP!)

mimievs9

Hello mermaids!!! My name is Mimi! I am a light mermaid, my tail is ombrage from pink to blue going thru white, and I also have a sparkly white bra and my hair is long and light brown. Hopefully us mermaids can all be good friends! 🙂

mimievs9

on what site can you do a mermaid test?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

JOIN

MISS O AND FRIENDS!