All about periods

Tagged: 

• Author

i didnt know when doing yoga u get periods @moxxo.give me some tips because i am 11 and i have developments but i didnt start yet

• mahathiu

i am too exited to get periods coz many of my friends got.and its normal

• ellisjarvis06

I’m supposed to get my period when I’m 12 and my 12 birthday was in July, I’m scared to get my period but also a tiny bit excited is that bad? I know it’s not gonna be unicorns and rainbows lol😂

• skybluesplash

I just got my period last week 😬 I always use pads! And I’m scared to use tampons too😂💜

• nicolacat637

You should definitely tell them! Your mom went through the same thing and she will help you. Don’t be afraid because they are there for you😃💖

• elisabeth-snook

I got my first period when I was at a monster truck show. It sucked because I felt so uncomfortable that something bad might happen.😣

• freshmangirl2232

I don’t know how to tell my parents I did.😣 I started two years ago, and still haven’t told because I’m scared! What do I do?

• elisabeth-snook

I mean I like using pads but when your in the bathroom and it’s like now everyone knows I’m on my period. 🤦‍♀️

• smartygal

Pads are def the easiest to use when you get your period, but sometimes you have to use a tampon if you are going swimming. I prefer Tampax Pearls brand. They work the best. Start off with the Slender ones. It takes some practice but you’ll get it

• moxxo

@avascores21 OH GOD. thats so scary. how did u take them out then? never trying tampons now 🙈🙈

• Anonymous

When the school plans a fun trip or something I’m like please don’t let me get my period no no no then on the fun day I don’t wanna go to school :(. I am way too scared of using tampons, but pads are good. haha

• unismell

i started using tampons after my second cycle because of dance and it has made me feel like i don’t even have a period!!

• hazel5

I haven’t tried tampons yet! I am too scared too @drawwithmalik!!

• avascores21

I don’t think it is because of yoga, sometimes it can be because you are more active though. I used tampons twice in my lifetime. Both times they got stuck becuase my flow wasn’t strong enough. IT TOOK HOURS TO GET OUT!

• moxxo

today i got my periods after ONE WHOLE YEAR. I think its because i have recently started doing yoga. what do you think?

• drawwithmalik

im scared of tampons. they look painful. i have much respect for those who wear them

• unismell

Lets talk about the beautiful thing called menstruation. Don’t have it ? Come here get some advice for when it’s your time! Do have it lets talk about it… favorite products?, pads or tampons, school period issues… etc !

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.