My classmate wont leave me alone!

• Author

A good thing to do is talk to her, tell her how this makes you feel. Then try becoming her friend. Everyone needs one and I am sure that she has a reason for gossip. Maybe someone else told her or maybe she thought you lied to her. All people do things because of another. Life is a chain reaction. Ask her why she is doing this. Who knows? You might find a new friend!

• sunflower_z

Hi.i have tried this as soon as i could thanks for the advice, but she doesnt want to listen whatsoever (shes the most popular girl in the school and i have to walk by her really expensive house om the way home… she also has been known to gossip and be a bully, i dont know why she specifically targets me aswell, as she tends to call me fat and….words that i cant say infront of teachers. thank you for trying to help though..

• sunflower_z

i have a classmate, her name is..(lets call her Amy) it started with last year when i started a new school, she spread a rumor which was that i was a liar and unreliable. i was in her class this year and now shes trying to be all buddy buddy? amy saw my mom passing bday invites and she went up to her in class and said ” oh if you keep your dogs outside I CAN COME” (She was never a planned guest and didnt come) and now shes trying to spread rumors!!! HELP

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.