boys

• Author

U don’t get a boy to like u. That’s messed up. They like u if they like u. U just be the best u and if he is impressed and notices then WHOOHOO if not then just keep ur crush and don’t worry.

• yield

👌🏻

• unicorngirlsquad

Try to be his friend first, then be kind and help him when he is in need. Any boy likes that. And if he is not into you then, you should tell your friend if u like him, then they will help.

• lolanna15

Try to be his friend first, then if that’s not enough, then try to become known for somthing, like, if you are old enough, become poplar on social media, you could also get involved at school. here are some extra tips, be yourself, smile, and be confident if you want more tips just comment on any post of mine ” more tips please” and I will help

• yield

😅💖

• yield

More tips please

• hooloo21

Well @yield you can’t really get a boy to like you if he doesn’t. It’s like putting a love spell on your crush when your crush loves someone else. It’s not right. But if you want to know if your crush likes you, spend more time with him and be nice to him. Fyi I wasn’t trying to be rude in the first part. But you really can’t make a boy like you. It’s just a feeling they get inside around you

• bookhugger45

Talk to him make him laugh hope this helps @yield

• yield

Thank you,❤️😉

• blackbeltboss

Become his go to Pretend to like another boy and put effort into your appearance

• yield

I will try

• leahashepinkhttydpanda

Just be nice, be u and if he doesn’t like u, he doesn’t know what he’s missing! Here’s a secret- (girls run the world)!👑

• princessparkle12

Just be nice and try to be friends with him

• yield

Okay thanks

• yield

Okay then

• asiadacreativedoggo

Be yourself, make your lips look big my wearing lipstick, lipgloss, or chapstick, and fiddle with your hair a lot guys like that 🤷‍♀️

• yield

notreally

• yield

thankyou

• karlieclown

True

• busybea363

i say u are perfect the way u are. If he cant see that then he is not the guy 4 u

• hazel5

Hey you really shouldnt tbh. He should like you for who you are! I’m sure youre a great person. Is he your friend? @yield

• yield

Thank you

• ponygirlbella

Well you really can’t…. But if you want to see if he likes you then you should ask him if he likes stuff you like and just get clues and stuff! But also if you want to start doing things he likes then you should ask him what he also likes and etc!!! Good luck!

• yield

how do i get a boy i like to like me?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.