Friends

Home/Friends

Feeling sad 🙁

• Author

I’m sorry you’re feeling down! I feel down quite often, so I’ve gotten pretty good at creating a happy environment for myself. I’ll try and help you! First of all, you have to cater this to your own personality. First, watch or listen to something, whether it be Netflix or YouTube or Spotify or Pandora. I usually like to listen to the Acoustic Autumn station on Pandora, or watch my favorite movies (like The Princess Bride). Then I make my room cozier, like I turn on my twinkle lights and light the candles and make the bed. If my room looks happy, I’ll be happier! Then I like to do something relaxing. I usually make some tea or a latte (Pumpkin Spice is the BEST!), and then give myself a makeover. Then I like to read some books. My favorites are A Series of Unfortunate Events. I’m on Book 12. My favorite hobby is writing poetry. I have a collection of poems privately posted on a website called Storybird, and I have written 112 in the past year! My goal is to write 100 every year. I reached that goal in early November. Writing poetry turns sadness into beautiful art, and I love that. I should be relaxed after this, so I’ll start to be getting happier at this point.
    If you want some emotional help rather then physical help, then there’s a few things I’d like to say.
    Everything’s going to be okay. I promise. It will all get better, truly. Just look to the sunshine, and you’ll get through this.
    ~A.L.~

• supercookie10

you shoudn’t be your life is Awesome

• kash-the-glader

You are beautiful and smart. @fluffie-bubblez2

• Anonymous

I’m feeling kind of down 🙁 Please share some love

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.