Fake friend or real friend? what should I do?????

• Author

@cutekawaiipanda103 So sorry for the late reply! Anyway, I think it’s best to have a chat with Anna, and maybe ask her to let you know why she doesn’t treat your friends as well as they should be treated. If she doesn’t want to engage in conversation, try your best to get your message across! Hope this helps. Does she still become upset if you stop hanging out with her? 💛

• cutekawaiipanda103

@skybluesplash When I play with my other friends and not her she would just get mad at me and say “why are you playing with them? I thought you were friends with me. Im telling.” Last year she said my sister is ugly dumb rude looks like a poop wannabe loser and not-cute. Idk what should I do????

• cutekawaiipanda103

Anna would not stop though she.would just get meaner to me

• cutekawaiipanda103

if i told.on.her she.would.prob just get mad at me

• emily_world123

You should tell on her! If you let it continue, Kate will feel upset and terrible but if you tell an adult, Anna would stop and Kate will feel so much better! That’s bullying! I have been called worse things and it feels terrible. So, you should tell. That’s called being an UpStander.

• skybluesplash

@cutekawaiipanda103 She doesn’t seem like a real friend! Maybe start by telling her that the way she is acting towards Kate isn’t acceptable. Also, your friend seems clingy. Try and make some new friends that truly care for you! 💙

• cutekawaiipanda103

I told to her many times if you’re gonna say bad things about people then don’t say it because that makes the other person feel bad. But she would say that doesn’t make sense and get mad at me

• cienna

CuteKawaiiPanda1o3 I have had friends like your friend in the past but you should either just tell her to stop talking about other people. And you are trying to help her so how is that being a bad friend and ask her that. I hope this helps.

• cutekawaiipanda103

So, I have a “friend” named Anna, we just started hanging out like an year ago when i was grade5. Ok, so she’s really sensitive. So today she said can I have some. help on this? At math. So I said sure! And when she didn’t get it I just said it’s OK. Just erase it. Then she just started whining and said this is why you’re not a good friend. I said what did I do wrong? She said I always get mad at her when she’s “trying to be funny”. Also she always gossips. There’s a girl named Kate and Anna would say that Kate is dumb and called her ugly. She said that she needs some help and drew an eye with a poo in the eye saying that’s Kate’s eye. She would just say wow… Jade….. I thought we were friends if I told on her. What should I do?? Any suggestions??

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.