Bad friends

• Author

Your welcome. Just know that there’s always someone to talk to. ๐Ÿ™‚

• gamechanger

Thank you so much!!!!! It worked! I can’t thank you enough! Your the best:-) ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

• gamechanger

You are most welcome

• gamechanger

O.k I’ll try that cause I don’t think she knows about it thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

• gamechanger

that is good to hear

• gamechanger

Maybe you should talk to your mom about it

• gamechanger

I have a bad friend and she/he basicly taught me how to get into trouble. She gets mad at me for no reason and blames everything that’s wrong in her life on me. I can’t get out of our friendship because #1 our moms help each other out a lot #2 she’s too stubborn to stop being friends with me #3 she has no other friends. That’s how annoying she is. #4 she is the only person I can sing around without getting nervous. She bullies me and trys to make me feel horrible about myself so that I never escape her. I didn’t know she was such a horrible person and now I can’t escape her. HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!

• admin-2

Great advice. I had a bad friend once and was always getting in trouble with her. I moved on and now doing much better.

• gamechanger

Do you have a bad friend? If you have a friend who is always getting you into trouble, Number 1: they’re not real friend, Number 2: they’re just trouble makers, and Number 3: they’re just trying to make you look like a bad influence. If I were you I would find a new friend or tell them what they’re doing is wrong.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.