Organization

Tagged: 

• Author

First of all, you’re very kind for making an organization around kids with special needs! I’m proud of you.
    For the activities part, try and choose ones that are more “universal”- things that anyone would enjoy. For example, no overwhelming activities- this can stress those with special needs out, especially children. Maybe arts and crafts, or something relaxing? But no matter what you choose, I can tell Yas NJ will succeed.

• caticorn

@xxserendipityheartsxx thank you so much! Yes, I totally understand it to much stress for them, I have a sister with Down syndrome so this is so important to me! And thank you so much for the suggestions!!

• drsicol

Hello. Please, if there is any event in California, call me)

• alyza

Heyyy @caticorn, thats a very cool initiative. 😀 you can have coloring activities, rally race. may be you can organize a trip to a park if you have enough people to help you.

• caticorn

@alyza those are very cool activities! And that will be fun as well 😁😊

• alyza

best of luck 😁

• caticorn

I started this Organization, You Are Special NJ(Yas NJ for short) it’s kids helping kids with Special needs! We do fun Activities and stuff like that. It’s also for kids that do not have Special needs for them to learn about it. Any suggestions for Activities we can do?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.