Movies

Home/Movies

Wonder

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I saw the trailer, I wanna see it

wildgirl08
    #68191 |

Three words: TOTALLY AMAZING MOVIE!!
    I saw this last week and, believe it or not,’ Wonder’ is the best movie i have ever seen. If all you people haven’t seen the film yet then, word of advice, THIS IS A MUST-SEE. Go and see whenever your family is free. This movie sends an ever powerful message about not only standing up but also self-confidence. I seriously don’t want to spoil the movie for y’all because, you know what? ‘Wonder’ will absolutely be one of the best movies of 2017 that you’ll ever see. And don’t just take my word for it. Honestly, you’ll be like, wow!! This movie is heartbreaking, funny and touching. If you love the book you’ll definitely love the movie, which I loved (both the book and the movie). Okay, time to get on with the details! For those of you who haven’t seen this exceptionally WONDERful film, ‘Wonder’ tells the story of a ten-year-old boy named August Pullman. He is born with a facial disorder so things get tough at school when he starts fifth grade. But don’t worry. Towards the end (!) all becomes smooth sailing. And that’s all the details. I’m not a huge spoiler. And I don’t want to be! But check out this awesome film and you will surely love it and pick up a few important messages along the way. So what are you people waiting for? Whenever you can, check out ‘Wonder’ for yourselves. Your life will be better for it, trust me.

Don’t believe me?
    Just check it out!!!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

JOIN

MISS O AND FRIENDS!