Aladdin 2019

• Author

Now may favorite movie period sis

• Anonymous

I watched Aladdin a few weeks ago and I can totally get how you are feeling because I never actually cared much about Aladdin. I would always watch some other Disney movie but seeing this movie.,.,,,it was incredible!! Hope you continue to like Aladdin!!

• alyza

evem though i live Alladin and Jasmine is my fave disney princess, i wasn’t planning on watching this movie. but after reading your review i feel like i should because it sounds so exciting!

• cherry4444

Hey Guys! I am going to be discussing the new Aladdin movie. Please let me know your opinions and thoughts on this post. I have loved this whole story concept ever since I was a little girl. I am now a teenager and Jasmine is still my all-time favorite character in the Disney universe. I saw this movie a couple of weeks ago and it was absolutely astounding. After watching the movie I got this feeling. This feeling was indescribable. I know I had never gotten this feeling before after watching a movie. There was something about this movie that sent shivers down my spine in a very positive way. The second Jasmine started to sing the new song speechless, I felt like I was on top of the world. I don’t know if it’s just me, but whenever I hear a song that I really like, I imagine that I was the performer or I was part of it all. Speechless is an amazing song that conveys an extremely important message. It shows the importance of women empowerment and fighting for what you believe in. I think that is what true art is about. It’s about conveying YOUR message through a beautiful creation. It’s about letting your style shine through. There is something about this song that makes me understand the world better. I am elated that they added this song into Disney Universe If you haven’t seen the new Aladdin movie, GO WATCH IT! ❤️❤️❤️ Please respond and let me know your thoughts on the movie!!❤️❤️❤️

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.