I’m lost

• Author

That’s horrifying! I can’t believe you went through all of that. You are a fighter! 💪🏽 I think use talk to a therapist or a counsler at school for help.

• taya39333

Maybe try to go to therapy this is a very traumatizing thing that happened to you I’m sorry to hear that you had to go threw this and still are experiencing axiety from it. Just know we care here and are here for you. Maybe try doing stuff that you like to get your mind off of things.

• giadatalks

Aw it’s okay! We are here for you! Anyway why don’t you ask ur dad to make a slideshow of pictures of ur mom for memory. Ask your dad to make a therapist appointment or go to the school counselor. Either or both ❤️

• giadatalks

Oh and I told my cousin this to help her feel better “difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations”-Unknown

• moxxo

@miaann aww man! that must be really hard! i would suggest you try to just relax. try getting out of this anxiety by maybe doing yoga or some meditation classes? do sth u really love or maybe do something diiferent completely! just try getting your mind off this all! try talking to ur dad about it or a therapist and gather all the support u can!! sending love to u💕💕 i really hope u get through this! try ur best to! Because u have a whole beautiful life ahead of u and you shouldn’t spoil it because of that horrible woman! 

• rooftopgurl

I would suggest a therapist to talk about ur problems. It helps me, and I really hope u get through this time. Sending my love 🙂

• wildgirl08

I’m sorry for the stress that the woman caused your family. For this issue you should probably see a counsellor. I know you don’t want to tell your dad about your true feelings but, trust me, it’s going to be better for you in the long run if you tell the truth! @miaann

• hazel5

Hey I’m really sorry for what all you had to go through, however you have to stay strong for your siblings and dad! ❤️❤️ More power to you girl. @miaann

• tulipgirlnyc

Is there a counselor at school u can talk to? I really hope u can find someone to talk to bc u don’t need to and shouldn’t be dealing w all this anxiety and stress alone. That’s great music helps. Maybe journal too?

• miaann

I can’t do that. I can figure it out on my own, music helps. I can try to use that to my advantage-anything but telling him

• tulipgirlnyc

@miaann that sounds so awful, I’m so sorry. I think u need to tell your dad tho that u aren’t happy. He needs to know and don’t not tell him bc u don’t want to make him not happy or feel bad. It’s his job to take care of u. It can be hard finding a good therapist (I see 1 too and had one I really dndt like and then found one I love). But if u have anxiety, don’t let it get the best of u. U deserve the best and we’re all here for u. Sending u a big hug 💜💜💜

• miaann

I did see a therapist for a while, but she didn’t help. My dad thinks I’m happy, and that makes him happy so he doesn’t need to know

• brindiboo

It’s good this awful woman is out of your life. Now you and your dad gotta heal. It’s important you talk to him about what’s going on with you. Might make sense to see a therapist to help you get passed it. We are here for you to help any way we can! ❤️@MiaAnn

• skybluesplash

@miaann I’m really sorry you had to go through all this. It’s a huge relief that your dad finally broke up with the violent woman. To take your mind off her I’d suggest doing something mindful to clear your head like meditation, but I’d also suggest helping your dad find the right woman. Things will get better over time, don’t worry ❤

• miaann

I’m so lost. My mother died in her sleep due to Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy when I was young. It’s a very rare heart disease that is genetic. It is very common in my moms side of the family, and I’m scared I’ll get it too. It so hard living without a mother. My dad is trying to find a wife and he hasn’t found the right one yet. On woman the he broke up with not very long ago was awful. She would hit, kick and scream at her biological kids, my dad, and me. She had depression, she was bipolar and showed Signs of Schizophrenia. We tried to kick her out multiple times but she wouldn’t leave. At one point she was screaming and demanding the code to my dads gun safe so she could kill her kids. My dad tried to lure her to a mental institution but when she realized where she was going she jumped out of the moving car. Another time when my dad tried to break up with her, she said that she would shoot our dog, cut her up and leave her on the front porch. We didn’t know what to do. When we FINALLY did get her out after around 3 years of hell, I got really bad anxiety attacks and still have them to this day. I get bullied at school, have anxiety and I don’t know what to do with my self. The memories of her are glued to my mind and I can’t forget them. I just wish that she never came to our house.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.