Coping

HomeCoping

Coping with Periods

• Author

@moxxo I wish I could help you but sadly I can’t I haven’t even started and all of my friends make me feel so guilty about it but I heard that not eating meat during your period helps the pain go away

• hazel5

@moxxo I wish we could take offs atleast on our first day. I mean I am in so much pain but I can not miss out on a day of school or else there will be more work piled up for the next day!! I silently bear the pain 😔😔 What about you!

• moxxo

thankyou guys <3

• drawwithmalik

I use to be so unlucky that mines either came in the middle of the night and ended up making a mess or while I was at school where the only thing I had was a ton of toilet paper.

To make it worse that it effects my mental health. One week or more out of each month is a challenge. All my symptoms come back. It sucks.

I cope with hot chocolate and a nice movie.

• unicorn750

Honestly, I hate it too. it basically restricts you from doing ANYTHING, like literally, NOTHING. I find it super annoying and well, GROSS. I actually got a major meltdown when I found out about it, and whenever I get headaches and cramps, I put a hot pack on my stomach to relieve the pain and try to not eat too much food coz I lose my appetite. Like if u agree. Don’t worry, hope u get better @muzzo !!!

• christinem

Periods are the worst, especially during school! I’m lucky enough to not have severe cramps, but there are days when I just can’t handle the pain. On those days, I just drink ginger tea.
    It relieves the pain.

• timigirl

I don’t even have my period, but like you could put a heating pad on your stomach.

• moxxo

Sometimes having your period can be a pain — literally. Most girls have to deal with PMS, cramps, or headaches around the time of their periods. How do you overcome it during school times? do you take a day off or do you silently bear the pain?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.