cheer

• Author

Look up different techniques on YouTube!! That’s how I learned my splits!! 🙃🙃

• mini-cheercat-2

i dont have a coach or an instructor,

• gracieboobear

I am a contortionist a self learned one and ever day lunges stretch and healthy diet you can’t sneak a little cupcake you need commitment to it and work hard everyday

• liv_carr

1) do compression lifts for middle splits these are a life saver. 2) touch your toes but think of going up and over. 3) lunges build muscle and help the flexibility 4) stretching splits 5) putting your leg on a counter or something high enough and bending over hope this helps

• lolanna15

here are some tricks
    1. get a massage
    2. relax
    3. learn to breath properly
    4. drink a lot of fluids

• kayluv

just stretch and work out everyday. sometimes, it’s abt not having the strength to do it just try and try again

• hooloo21

Practice! I’ve been trying to get my back walkover for ever and I’ve finally got it!! All I had to do was listen to my teacher, practice, and stretch a lot!

• kamkam_305

All you have to do is just stretch every day! After stretching for a few weeks, you will see improvement❤️❤️

• hazel5

I’m unable to do the butterfly yoga pose and ive being trying since a year. So I personally feel its not about practice 😢😢 @kamkam_305

• kamkam_305

Push yourself! Try harder and be determined! Believe in yourself. Doing that plus stretching will make improvements. It could be you are not ready for it yet. I have been trying to get my ariel for almost 2 years!!

• mergenda

Hey! why don’t you ask your coach or instructor about some exercised that will help you become more flexible?

• mini-cheercat-2

do you know how to become more flexible fast?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.