Be a Cheerleader

• Author

You don’t need splits to do cheer. I don’t have mine and I made it!! If you want to have one, just stretch each day!

• jolieeee

just make sure to stretch everyday and practice doing your splits everyday and you’ll eventually get it 💗

• rooftopgurl

SAAAAAAME!!!!! When I was younger I did gymnastics and I wasn’t very good. Now I want to be a gymnast but I just don’t have the body fot it! I found new activities that I love!

• isabibi1718

Me too!

• lashley

I’m a allstar cheerleader and I’m not able to do a split but I have other skills that I can bring to my team. I’m a base and the flexible ones are flyers!!

• mini-cheercat-2

if you keep trying,then you can do it!

• itzkanasia

keep on trying

• ihatephilosophy

Don’t feel bad about it! I can’t even do a cartwheel! Or a pushup. Or touch my toes. Or even stand for more than, like, 5 minutes. Wow.

Anyways…
    Just be proud of what you can do!

• wmaple123

Im NOT flexible. I can’t do any tricks… not even the splits. You’re not alone!!!

• zooeydog
  • presleyelise

Definitely 😊💜 never give up it just takes time

• zooeydog

Thanks for your advice!! I’ll have to keep 🙆‍♀️ stretching!

• presleyelise

💜

• izzybella

@kenziexoxo27. Did you see @presleyelise advice here about splits. Might help 😊

• presleyelise

Haha yes it does and it’s never came easy for me for sure I have to stretch every single day sometimes multiple times a day to keep@flexibility

• izzybella

I bet it does take a lot of stretching. Although some girls can do it so easily! Not me! 😁 I prefer to be a spectator! 😂

• presleyelise

It takes lots of consistency in stretching never push yourself to far.. stretching daily at what’s a comfortable level for you in key you can pull muscles and stuff and they take forever to heal😩💓

• hazel5

I agree with @drawwithmalik completely!! Shes so right!

• kyleew

I am trying out for cheer tomorrow and i cant do the splits but you just have to stretch and practice carefully. Day by day you can try to go a bit farther just dont hurt yourself. I suggest drinking alot of water, stretch before and after you do anything cheer related and dont push yourself too hard. Hope this helped 🙂

• kenziexoxo27

when i was littler i satred cheer i was in the 1st grade still to this day i cant do them all the way down. just stretch

• drawwithmalik

I use to be a cheerleader but I could never do splits. My mom could and she said it takes a lot of stretching that will loosen you up to do a split. So I wouldn’t force yourself into it. That’s very painful.

• zooeydog

I always wanted to be a cheerleader but I could never do a split! 🙁 Does anyone else have that problem too?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.