So what are you saying?

• Author

Please maintain yourr distance with him as he seems very toxic! He should say sorry only if he means it!! And its pretty obvious he doesnt care! @gracieboobear

• lolanna15

It might be a habit, wait to see if he apologies again

• taya39333

Maybe try to distance yourself from Martian. Are u and your crush friends? Do you guys hang out together a lot?

• gracieboobear

Yes a lot

• taya39333

Then maybe hang out with him alone or something on weekends or events where his friend dosent usually go to

• gracieboobear

I do that is the problem and even if he does not invite him he tags along uggg

• taya39333

Maybe u should try to confront him. Have you tried doing that?

• smartygal

You need to tell him to stop. Sounds like he might like you since he apologizes but that’s weird behavior. If he doesn’t stop talk to a teacher or parent. @gracieboobear

• hedgehogsrule

You should tell martin’s friend to and if he doesn’t you should tell an adult.

• hedgehogsrule

*to stop*

• gracieboobear

Ok so if you read my story about this boy on the boys section I will know ok so I told u about Martin he is so cute and he is my crush😍 but his best friend is such a bully and he bullies me at lunch and any other time 🧐 but ever time after school he said sorry but the next day he does it again WhAT SHOULD I DO ????

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.