Popular girl

• Author

Talk to a staff member. I have had similar problems in past. Ignore them. They are either jealous or they are being bullied them selfs by someone. They may also be going through bad things at home. That’s rude. Hang with ur friends. They will stick up for u make sure to talk to a adult to

• bookhugger45

If anyone believes her than they’re not worth your time.

• hazel5

Looks like she has issues! @feirceone8995 i think you should ignore her and not pay attention to her words after all what she says is a lie anyway! Also tell a teacher and your parents about this girl so dhe gets a good lesson!!

• asiadacreativedoggo

Talk to a teacher. when I was being bullied and I was put in a group project with the bullies I told the teacher and she said she’s switch me. But she never did. When she caught one of the girls calling me an idiot, she switched me (the project was ALMOST OVER) and was like “oh honey you should have told me again I would have switched you! I just thought you worked it out. “ so be persistent or the teacher might forget. Also tell your parent. My mom has sent some angry emails to my school before lol that sometimes helps things.

• moxxo

@feirceone8995 i would say confront this girl and ask her what her issue is. tell her she is insecure and tell her that just because u r silent and dont answer her back isnnt because u r scared but is because she isnt worth ur time! if this girl still doesnt stop JUST ignore her, people will see her meanness eventually! also are u friends with ur crush?

• tulipgirlnyc

@feirceone8995 omg she sounds so mean!! I’m really sorry she’s being so mean…. you really need to ignore what she’s saying bc she’s doing it bc she is insecure. U should also tell a teacher… I know that’s hard but this girl has got to stop. And if the boys are believing her they aren’t worth your time. Remember you’re better than that!!!! 💕💕💕

• feirceone8995

This popular girl in my grade says a lot of mean stuff about me. She says mean things about me behind my back like my face looks horrible. I wear glasses so she calls me a nerd beacause I also have braces. She makes every boy in my grade think I’m stupid… even my crush! PLEASE HELP!😖😢😭

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.