PLEASE READ!!!

• Author

It’s hard to believe people bully you! You seem like a nice, graateful, understanding, fair young lady! But gurl I got your back remember you can always talk to me if you feel down cause I got you sis!

• cass_mallory-13

@itsjustyourgirl awww!!! Like I said before though, I wouldn’t really count it as bullying, I think it was just that person being mean and obnoxious. And thank you so much!! It really does make my day that you (and many others) are here for me, and the fact that I don’t really know you, really makes me feel loved and appreciated!!!💗💗💗💗

• hazel5

Thanks for this reminder. I know we should think before we say sth because u never know what the other person is going through.
    Sending you love and power girl! You sure are a very strong girl ❤️❤️ I hope u r doing well @Cass_Mallory.13

• cass_mallory-13

@hazel5 that is why I downloaded this app and post on it!! I want to remind everyone that everyone has something that they are working through!! And the smallest gestures can brighten someone’s day and make it so much better!! Thank you soo much!!! 💙💛💙💛💙

• hazel5

Agreed with ya girl ❤️❤️ @Cass_Mallory.13

• moxxo

hope u feel better now! and its true, we just have to have trust in God and pray to him. He always helps 💙💙

• cass_mallory-13

He absolutely does!! He always has a plan for us, all we have to do is try our best to follow it!! 🙂 <3

• itmebrooklyn

People bully u? Because u seem like a nice young lady

• cass_mallory-13

Not really, I’ve just been involved with a lot of drama, and bad people. That person is now in a bad place right now, and I pray for her, but she and I both know that we will never be friends with again. And thank you so much, so do you!!

• itsjustyourgirl

That was very deep! Thanks 🙏🏾! Hope you feel better now

• cass_mallory-13

Thank you!! <3
      And I am feeling a lot better!! :))

• cass_mallory-13

That was nothing!! I do, a lot better!! It seems as if, God has answered all of my prayers in seconds!! 🙏❣️😊

• bront

Thanks btw hope your doing okay.

• cass_mallory-13

I know what it is like to feel alone, broken, and sad. I can relate, to a lot of people, because I have been through a lot these past few years… From all the drama, sadness, thoughts that can never be forgotten, and words that were said that I didn’t think I’d be able to live past. I had thoughts on dying, because of one person said that the world will be a better place, without me in it. No, it wasn’t bullying, but yes, it was hurtful and I did think about it for a very long time… but I’ve lived past it!! I made new friends that put in a much better mood and a healthy mental health relationships! You can always move on, but you can never completely forget the hurtful words that one person decided to put out there! So I just ask that you always think, before you say!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.