Mean

• Author

Ok sometimes people just say crazy things like that! What to do is to be super nice to her but kind of avoid her

• hazel5

Ugh she sounds crazy! Do a thing, hang out with other people and ignore her ❤️ @wmapple123

• christineshenyt

Just ignore her and find a group of friends who love and support you.

• emily_world123

Just ignore her and stay away. I once gave this REALLY mean kid a second chance then he started bullying me. Then I got in trouble because of the drama.

• wmaple123

Thx this is so helpful @cawwy1212 @GirlsSquad

• rooftopgurl

@cawwy1212 ur right… (btw u always leave AMAZING comments!) ❤️ @wmaple123 don’t worry just ignore this girl and don’t react. People like that want to know that they’re getting to you so if you show or pretend that it’s not bothering you in front of her she’ll leave you alone

• cawwy1212

@wmaple123 ew ignore this girl… don’t waste your time w her and stand up to her next time she does something like this

• wmaple123

So there’s this one girl that’s sometimes SUPER mean and (this was a while back) we were learning about Indian tribes and we had to make a “game” about it 😒 and when we were making the “game” something was going on (I forgot what it was) between me and her and she said to me “well MAYBE we care MORE about the GAME then we care about YOU, stupid” she’s not AS mean anymore but she is still kind of mean what do I do

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.