Mean Girl

• Author

She certainly is mean. I have the same thing at my school too except she hasn’t stolen any of my friends. The way I’d deal with the situation is by grabbing an adults attention and tell them what has been said or done. About the friend issue, I’d say remind yourself about how many friends you have compared to her, because I bet you have tons more than her. Which in that case, don’t let her know your upset by giving her a big reaction, just shrug it off and tell yourself ‘their loss if they don’t want to be friends with me.’ Because it really is their loss, they decide to go and hang out with someone who sounds plain boring rather than someone who is more worthy to be friends with.

xxx

• pearljosling

Oh, and ps. I’ll be a friend 🙂

xxx

• cherry4444

@blakeyrakey she is telling them stuff about me and is getting them to turn on me

• moxxo

we ll she sounds terrible. i suggest you try talking to your lost friends directly and explaining to them u r situation. as for this girl annie, ignore her she just wants a reaction out of you.

• just_kitkat479

Just ignore her maybe I’ve had this happen before stay away from her and sometimes I try to make them feel bad like they are missing out because of what they have done to you 🙂

• blakeyrakey

@cherry4444 she sounds like a mean girl… wat is she doing that is making you lose your other friends?

• cherry4444

Ok. So there is this girl..let’s call her Annie, and she invited herself into my friend group. The thing is no one in my seventh-grade group likes her. All the popular people and like no one likes her. She was my friend previously but we got into a huge fight and we are no longer friends. I have my own choices and I don’t want to be her friend. She is always giving me dirty looks and is constantly talking behind my back. I cried a couple times of some things that she has done/said. She is stealing my friends and I’ve lost three friends out of 4 friends I had due to her. I don’t know what to do and I need some help. It’s not at all bad though. There are a couple of friends who are guys and they are fun to be around. I just don’t know what to do about Annie. Please comment if you have any advice for me. Thank You!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.