I get bullied can you read this I need advice

Tagged: 

• Author

I am so sorry this is happening to you! The next time the kids are mean to you, tell them that they do not have a right to bully you. Than tell them to stop being mean to other kids (if they are). Hope this helps!

• maddieisawonder

The best thing to do is when they are being rude in your face, just ignore them and walk away. Remember, they want to see a reaction from you. If you don’t give one, they will get tired of bullying you.

• queenisabella602

Thanks I will to

• queenisabella602

Ya I love reading writing watching tv sing act I love animals so any thing with animals I am going to start my first horse back ride if lesson soon and I am learning how to ride a skateboard but I still don’t fell me because don’t have any one to talk to in person if you ever watched Harry Potter I waht a friend ship like him and Hermione that always make sure echother is save and feels good ok I was also wondering if you would like to be my. Pen pal

• moxxo

@queenisabella602 also i get that u r sick of meeting people face to face and thats why u prefer MissO and prefer being homeschooled. however for the sake of the future u ll need to get some kind of exposure to tge world! so for that do one thing! Dont talk to people if u dont want to. but take part in THINGS THAT INTEREST YOU. u dont need peoole to make u happy. u need interests and hobbies to get u going. so is there sth u like to do?

• moxxo

@queenisabella602 heyy I am sorry to hear that! I am here for you. for whatever u need to talk about. from h.w to school, to family life or a neighborhood crush! 💕

• queenisabella602

I think it’s easier to make internet friends because I have more than in face to face friends and thanks that helps

• mahathiu

i have been bullied since my 3rd grade and even now i am being bullied .i am in 6th grade now.but i dont care about it. i just ignore them and gossip to my friends about them.i have been bullied by spreading rumors,talking trash and making fun.

• erin_

This is really bad and I wish I could help you! I think the best thing would be to get internet friends, which might be the easiest to maintain in your situation. At least, then you’ll have a support system of some sort.

• krissy-unicorn-world

the same thing happen to me I even got staped for being too short or too ugly I don’t like it I cried in my room every night still because it’s a trigger and I have panic attact just when someone call me a compliment I fall down shacking a crying saying stop over and over I hope that you get better at that and if they push you the only thing I can say is 1 on1 fight fight like you really want to be saved like you really want them to stop and don’t stop until she says sorry or until someone takes you off her at least

• skybluesplash

@queenisabella602 I’m really sorry to hear that you’re getting bullied often. 😢 Maybe you could try to find some ways to defend yourself against the bullies. I’d suggest that you branch out to some nice people who you can be friends with! They can support you. And I’m sure that there’s a trusted adult who understands what you are going through. And just be yourself! Nobody should judge you for the real you. 💜

• queenisabella602

Thanks that mean a lot to have some like you i have never had a friend like you it makes me feel special thanks so much

• rooftopgurl

Hi @queenisabella602, I totally understand. And I know it’s hard when no one around u understands I’m just here to lift u up. Don’t worry about them (I know easier said than done!) but no worries, we got ur back 😊

• queenisabella602

Ok thanks

• goofballqueen

I’ve been bullied since k5 and I know how hard it is (except for the part about moving to a new state) but it will be all okay, don’t let others get the best of you. If you are in a different state now, try to find people who will always have your back and who won’t bully you. Hope this helps @queenisabella602

• queenisabella602

They talk trash about me and call me names

• queenisabella602

All I really what is to be homeschooled so I don’t have to deal with bullying any more

• missoofficial

I’m sorry to hear this @queenisabella6 Can you tell me what these kids do when they bully you? Do they make fun of something you do, call you names, or talk trash about you? If you can let me know then I might be able to offer some suggestions! No one gets bullied here, so know that you are in a safe place to talk and get advice on Miss O!

• queenisabella602

I move mostly every year and it’s hard on me and ever school I go to I get bullied my parents don’t understand and I told the, my whole life(13) years that I am tired of getting bullied and I want to be home scholed . And I am moving again but to a different state and that’s hard enough . I feel at school I have to be a different person and when I am alone and no won to judge me . I don’t know if you get what I am saying. But even if my parents try to help with bullying I still get bullied and even if I tell the teacher.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.