Help me!!!!😭

• Author

ur right@DDqueen…..just tell her parents

• laylamichelle

Tell the school councillor, principle, your own parent so your parent can follow up with the school and your friends guardians immediately!!

• itsjustyourgirl

Tell her mom/guardian! Try to see what the problem is that will make her want to do this! Tell her she is your friend everyday!

• bront

Does your school have a school conselour that could help her. Also do her parents know?

• itzmeops

Yh there is a counseler but the girl said that she didn’t say anything like that which is a lie because she said that to me and my friend.

• sabinemarussia

Please get an adult let the adults handle this and if possible you may have to call 911 emergency services yourself if no adult is helping her.

• ddqueen

Have you tried talking to the girls actual parents.
    If so make sure that they know your not joking and that they should check up on her everyday.

It seems like the girl is open enough to tell you about her potential suicide so she may be open to tell you why.
    If you find out why see if there is a way to make whatever it is to stop.

• itzmeops

So this girl in my school is talking about hanging herself because she said nobody likes her.i tried talking to her but she said that nothing will change how she feels.my friend told the teachers but they said she was probably joking😤😤I told my parents and they said they will talk to the principal.the principal said that she talked to the girl and she never said anything like that.but I know that the girl is lying and idk what to do 😭😭the girl keeps saying this stuff and she said that we won’t see her much longer because she will be up in the sky please help 😭😭

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.