Help??

• Author

Maybe you should just be straight up and let her know that you don’t wanna be friends with her because she’s being really mean.

– let me know how everything’s goes

• morg_foelife

Girl you definitely need to draw a line and stop being her friend, tell you best friend everything and move on

• cherry4444

Do you guys ever have those days where you have things going on and don’t really feel like interacting with people? Well, I was having one of those days yesterday and my friend (I don’t really want to be her friend because she is so mean but she is friends with my best friend so I don’t really have a choice) was talking to me but I gave her short responses. She got mad at me and she texted my best friend that I was ignoring her. I confronted her today and asked her why she got someone else involved even if it was not their business. She got super mad at me. That is not the first time that has happened with us. She did SO many rude things to me in the past which I can’t even name right now. A couple of weeks ago, I wrote a note to her explaining how I felt and I stated everything she did to me in that letter and she showed that note to my best friend. I asked her why she sent my friend that text. IT’S NONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS BUSINESS! She needs to accept the fact that there are some things that need to stay between certain people and not get others involved. Even if I tell my best friend about Ella, my friend doesn’t care and she doesn’t know what to do. Ella is trying to steal my best friend from me. (the girl I don’t like, her name is Ella) I cried this morning because every time I try talking to Ella, she doesn’t care and she doesn’t seem to be hearing me and she just makes a huge deal about. I know this is a long post but I really need some help. Thanks!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.