Help?

• Author

Thanks!

• smartygal

You could ask her why she deleted you. Like did you offend her somehow. Or you can start a new group and not have her a part of it. You might Toal with your friends who witnessed this and get their feedback. Sounds like she was having some issues if she came in cussing 🤬 weird. Good luck. Let me know how it goes! @m-e-a-l-i-n-i-e

• m-e-a-l-i-n-i-e

So, here is a back story of my life I am 10 in 5th grade going go middle school next year and I have a crappy life at school but a cool family! ❤️ So, just now I was on my whatsapp and my whole class created a group called 5th grade so we can discuss class 😇 Anyways, Me and this girl; Lets call her Jessie. So me and Jessie were just talking on the group chat 🤷🏽‍♀️ Then, another girl came in; Lets call her, Jillian. So, Jillian came in and jusy said, “Can you guys please stop?!” And I’m like loke defensive so I say, “Um, sorry but I am trying to talk on a group chat and seems like no one is using it so might as well have a convo.” Then she was triggered then another girl, lets call her ella, She came and and said she said that cause you guys were texting too much. And at this point I’m triggered so another girl comes in! She keeps on cussing me for no reason then she just removed me and I was just in disbelief. What should I do when I see them at school? Confront, or tell? Just tell me cause school is in 24 hours!!😭💔

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.