come on girls really

• Author

I mean I have no boobs but my mom wants me to wear training bras idk why but I feel kind of embarrassed i feel your pain ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’”

• madelyn23

You know trust me when you get boobs it will be instant life regret and girl ignore those freaking bullies.!๐Ÿ˜

• her-name-tyra

girl let the people hate โคโคโค

• countrytwist

Be happy, having them are a big problem I have them and i find clothing thag fits me everywhere but not there so I have to buy big clothing and tbh it makes me look fat.

• horses77

Ignore them. Maybe one day u will have the bigger boobs.

• busybea363

I wish i had your problems by 1o years old i was in real bras trust ne, enjoy it. Would u ratger have creepy boys asking for bra pictures. PS IF ANYBODY DOES.THAT SLAP EM

• moxxo

@cutechic00 you know what embrace ur small size. you can pull off high necks and stripped shirt better then anyone with bigger size. also crop tops and high waist jeans can be so ur stylee!

• cooper11

@fluffie.bubblez3 man!!Ican I relate!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• deepdarkvoid

@cutechic00 you do you girl. Everyone is different. What makes you different is what makes you, YOU. There is only one you. Donโ€™t pay attention to what people say about you. The only thing you should pay attention to is to how YOU feel about yourself. Youโ€™re beautiful girl, inside and out, never forget that.  ๐Ÿ˜‰ <3

• cawwy1212

@ahtziryfarrach hiiiii!!! welcome ๐Ÿค—

• ahtziryfarrach

Hi…I’m new here…

• cherry4444

Ok. Whoever is teasing you…they have issues. This is a phase for every single girl out there. Don’t let them bother you. Do what you are comfortable with.

• Anonymous

Same girl. I’m going through MAJOR growth spurts and every time I say something is hurting MOm says it’s growing pains ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• hazel5

Hey its okay. How old are you? Its normal for every girl to go through this phase. You will get a good body with time dont worry!! ๐Ÿค— @cutechic00

• cutechic00

thanks but i can not wear padded bras my mom said also they are jeause a mbout my clothes

• smartygal

Honestly everyone is built different. Your body will change as you get older so donโ€™t worry. Embrace who you are! It sounds like a bit of bullying going on here. What are they jealous of? . If it really bothers you there are padded bras you can wear that make you look like you have boobs. @cutechic00 ๐Ÿ˜˜

• cutechic00

I am a girl with like no boobs and people tease me for it and I don’t like it cuz I can’t control it

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.