Bullying

• Author

@meisha14 I’m so sorry! You must feel used…He’s just a jerk. That’s all he is! A jerk. The haters gonna hate! If someone does that again, TELL ME and we will plan revenge >:). JUST KIDDING! Revenge is never the best answer. Hope ya feel better! ๐Ÿ™‚ Sorry for replying so late! I meant to reply earlier. Anyway! Bye.
    Xoxo, @kindnesscounts

• ejmanalo

Aww, Iโ€™m so sorry.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Tbh, that used to happen to me when I used to happen to me when I was at school. A friend used to ask me if I had any money for a broken phone to be fixed, and that it was for an emergency. I asked him how much did he really needed, and he told me that he wanted $40 for his broken phone to be fixed. So, I gave him the $40 for his broken phone to be fixed. But, he kept on asking me the same thing every single day. Now, Iโ€™ve learned that he was just using me for his broken phone, Iโ€™ve never, EVER gave him any money anymore!!! But if I were you, I would never, EVER give out my own money to anybody or to anyone who I really donโ€™t trust because theyโ€™re just using you for something that they really want for their own, which is not right. Thatโ€™s just public extortion. Which is against the law here in the U.S or anywhere around the whole entire country. Donโ€™t let anybody take advantage of you on your money or on your own property. You are the only one that is in charge of your own money and your own property!!! Remember what I just told you, okay? And, if they ask you for your money or your property, just speak up for yourself and say no, or just ignore and walk away from them. Donโ€™t let them get into you. Theyโ€™re just bullying you. Take my word for it.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•โค๏ธโค๏ธ xoxo

• annafan_

Aww Iโ€™m so sorry ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• meisha14

There is this boy named Amare and he bullies me just because someone dared him to for $5 and it hurts to know how cruel he is because he used the $5 for FORTNITE. -Meisha

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.