Bully

• Author

that is annoying, on one of my field trips, i stepped in horse poop 🙁

• lunareclipse

Don’t let it make you sad it’s ok I was bullied for 2 years straight and I kinda was mean back by angriness 😬 her name was cameran I cant remember her friends names and my nabrahors were mean for a short period of time. I think they did it to fit in their lil sister named Taylor me and I were best buddies and we had a slumber party with my other friends last August! Memories..

• moxxo

@rulietta ohh no! that must have been bad. but dont let it get to you. dont let some girls destroy ur experince of camp fun. Also maybe they just laughed at thatvpoint,however if they were still mean to you after it for a while then thats bad,and for that i ll suggest u to just ignore those girls. but dont stop going to thag camp because of them. 💜

• _trinityjj_

I’m so sorry that happened to you! We all make mistakes and maybe you could try to find it in your heart to forgive those girls! I know it’s hard but try to forget about it. 🙂

• rulietta

Hi my name is Rulietta and I’ve been bullied recently in a camp, two girls were mocking me bacause of my shoes…
    I didn’t realize what was wrong with my shoes until I realized that I stepped in a dog’s poo. I was terrified and very mad. The girls were dying of laughter and I was red like a tomato… I said to my parents to never sent me to that camp ever again but they said that I was too dramatic…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.