Two girls one boy.

• Author

I got to iUniversity Prep! GO OWLS!!!

• kawiipotatoluna

I do Gaston County Virtual Accademy

• dmyers5756

Besties before guys! Just tell her how you feel about that guy and see if y’all can come up with something!

• stellahusky237

what which one?

• kawiipotatoluna

I do v school to

• unicorn750

Ok. Then ur good to go! In case of a fight, just remember to stay calm, and sort it out in a sensible way. Don’t blame her for anything or urself. Ur welcome!

• stellahusky237

First of all‚ a v-school is school at home on the computer. Second of all she knows and she is SUPER fine with it and I don’t talk to him much because he is in 8th grade and I am in 6th.

• unicorn750

First of all, does your friend know about both of your crush? If so, make sure to tell her that you don’t want to get into a fight with her. Make sure to get the message across, and after that, forget about the conversation and concentrate on something else. It reduces awkwardness. 🙂 If he likes her, good for her. We can’t meet our soulmate in v-school (I’m not sure what that is!) or whatever school it is. If he likes you, good for you! Just make sure not to talk about it in her face…. then a fight might happen. If it doesn’t work out, remember, we girls here at Miss O and Friends are here for you! 💕

• stellahusky237

Hi. I have a HUGE crush on a guy in my v-school and me and my friend both LOVE him and we have not gotten in any fights or arguements‚ but how can I make sure that we don’t get into one of those?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.