Still Single Pringles

• Author

Maybe u could by starting a friendship with someone I like and see where that goes

• lovelyprincess123

Here’s what I do every time I get rejected I get donuts

• hazel5

Hey! Does it have to be a boyfriend only? Cant i be your pen pal and you can talk to me all the time no worries ❤️ whats up?? @singingbeast3

• lolanna15

Boys have probably liked you but to scared to ask.

• wolfwhisperer

I hear you. I have had so many crushes and someone of them sent me some valentines and stuff but i have never had a real conversation.Course one time this guy came over to where me and my friends where sitting and we were like “Umm this is our table” Then he said his crush is sitting there. Then he pointed to me. My thought?” Omg Kill Me Please” I am too embarrased to show my likings to guys. I want a long relationship. Someone to talk to.

• singingbeast3

I rlly just wanted to see who would relate.

• lolanna15

and I am old, I am 13

• lolanna15

chillout I only had five

• lolanna15

that’s sad, but I got my first when I was 11 so you might just be young

• donut37

People actually miss use dating a lot. Dating is for trying to find your marriage partner. So honestly you don’t need to date until ur like higher high school or college.

• addsfave

@donut37 it’s also okay to date in middle school

• donut37

Oh yeah Ik I was just saying some ppl miss use it

• singingbeast3

Hey, I’ve never had a boyfriend and I’ve only had a few crushes; which only one found out. Everyone else has atleast dated once and its not that Im pressured to do so…. I just want to someone to love and talk to…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.