Mixed guy

• Author

He is probably saying that he doesn’t like you but he does. Maybe not but if he hates you he is so wrong! He is not the one to be if he means that 😘

• moxxo

@bunny_ash well what is a “u r dead ” kind of a stare? or was it more like a lovey dovey kind?

• bunny_ash

@moxxo it wasnt a u r gonna die stare it was just a open wide eye stare. lol

• bunny_ash

@moxxo its more like his eyes were locked on me. his done this before.

• bunny_ash

So today when i walked into my crushes classroom, i noticed immediately that he was paying rlly good attention and that he was moving about on his chair and fidgeting. (i came in the classroom because 3 girls and myself had to go to the other half of my class which is the class that my crush is in and to ask them questions and write their responses down). When i was talking to my friend that was in the same class as him i was talking to her and i see him in the corner of my eye, MY CRUSH STARING DEAD STRAIGHT AT ME AND WELL HIS A CREPPY GUY SOMETIMES LOL. ○_○. He said that he didnt like me at all which BASICALLY means that he hates me. What is happening???

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.