Max drama

• Author

everything’s fine now. She’s moved on and I still got her choclete. There is always another way.

• taya39333

That’s good I’m happy😁 to hear that💖💖💖

• taya39333

I think it’s gonna be hard for you to be friends with both of them maybe she feels as tho u betrayed her. How is your friend taking the breakup did u ask her how she feels about your relationship with him.

• kawaiineko

I can understand why she’s bitter, I mean they just broke up and then she finds out that you ( her good friend) started dating him. That would make me bitter too. She probably also thinks you betrayed her since you’re supposed to be her friend. Her behavior is totally understandable. But it’s up to you, who do you value more, your friend or your big??

• donut37

I’m sorry but that’s a lowwww blow for her… maybe you should’ve waited a bit??? I’m sorry I’m sure your a sweet person but I don’t think that was best for your close friend. I don’t have advice I’m sorry but I send love and luck and I hope I didn’t upset you.

• hazel5

Aww thats so sad @lolanna15 . But i can totally feel her. I’m sorry but i dont think shes going to be normal because her reaction is very natural and justified. So its best to maintain distance with either your bf or your friend. Pick who is more important 🙂

• nina_morg25

If you don’t want to upset her, just ask her the reason they broke up, and don’t make her fell upset 😃 I don’t know how easy it’ll be but good luck

• lolanna15

So my crush and his girlfriend broke up. But now we are dating and now me and her were good friends but now she’s bitter. I love my boyfriend but I don’t want to upset my friend. Any advice?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.