Is it normal to be grossed out by kissing?

• Author

You should tell him that you are not comfortable with this. And he will understand if he respects you.
    If he doesnt and still forces you, then he is not the right one @morgemma

• drawwithmalik

your perceptions of kissing is a bit ruined right now. you shouldnt have to kiss anyone if you dont want to.
    either way kissing is a bit weird. i didn’t like it when I got my first kiss. when you find the right person you wont feel so disgusted by it.

• nelly_bae

hey there

• addsfave

Maybe you’ve just been in situations where kissing has made you feel uncomfortable. Also, your first kiss was totally not okay. You said no and he should’ve listened.

• kitt4

My guess is some of that nasty feeling is because you were uncomfortable and didn’t like either situation.

• kitt4

Kissing weirds me out too, especially when you think about how over 8,000 germs transmitted between them.

• donut37

It’s normal. Also I don’t think guys really understand that a lot of girls actually don’t enjoy kissing. They just do it because that’s what’s in movies and books. A lot of girls more enjoy a loving peck or whatever.

• morgemma

So I had my *second* kiss today, when this guy came over to my house and we watched a movie. When he was cuddling with me I always sensed he was about to initiate it, but I avoided it as long as possible. When we finally did, it just felt nasty and I didn’t really know how to move my mouth and he used too much tongue. He seemed to enjoy it but I don’t know how to tell him I didn’t without hurting his feelings.
    (ALSO: my first kiss was with a guy that I didn’t like, he kind of trapped me in a seat after I said no about 10 times and proceeded to kiss me, and I was absolutely disgusted by that, maybe he ruined kissing for me?)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.