I’m a tomboy ☠️

• Author

Ya, I’m glad summer is here. I finally get away from that guy! I hope I don’t have him in my class next year!

• addicat70

It can be pretty hard to ignore people sometimes. Maybe instead of trying to tune him out, you should just remember that you are not defined by him or anyone else.

• hazel5

I g n o r e such weirdos! @hedgehogsrule

• taya39333

You don’t have to prove yourself to anyone. Jsut be you and the right people will love you for it. If he keeps bothering you I think you should eitheir walk away or tell someone like a teacher or adult that what he’s saying is bothering you.

• horses77

Ignore him. He’s not worth your time. Some guys will make fun of girls just to get there attention however and that might be what he’s doing but that might not be the case, who knows. For now just ignore it.

• chlochlokitten

I’m the same this mean boy does the same but Some times in life we just got to be tuff 🙂 so be yourself!

• cheetahcat200

Just ignore it and move on. If people don’t like that you’re a tomboy, then so be it. All that matters is what you think of yourself.

• jlrochester

Tell him it makes you uncomfortable

• hedgehogsrule

I’m a tomboy and there is this boy in my grade who says I’m not and today he said tomboys can’t be nerds. Yeah I’m smart but seriously I’m just done with him. Sometimes he just says something out of the blue about it. It’s super annoying. What should I do?? 😣😭😴🙄😬

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.