I wish

• Author

Omg that exact thing happened to me too! I’m scared to! People accused me of liking him when I did, and I was ashamed. Don’t be ashamed. I acted like I hated him when I didn’t. It was wrong. Don’t make the same mistake I did. Don’t dig deep when you want to fill the hole (I know that’s not the metaphor). And since your friend likes him, break it to her slowly, say:”(her name), I like (crushes name). Since you do to, are you okay with me admitting to him how I feel?” If she says no don’t get mad, calm down. Tell her okay, if you change your mind let me know. If she says yes you should tell him like this: “Tom, (or whatever his name is) I have feelings for you. I hope you feel the same way about me. You are so (kind traits about him). If you don’t feel the same way, I’m okay.”

• moxxo

@sabrinacarpenderfan heyy, I think u should tell ur friend! also see if tom liles u back, if he doesnt then its no use spoiling ur friendship with ur friend

• sabrinacarpenderfan

So there is this boy I like and let’s call him Tom. Tom is the cutest, kindest, amazing person you will ever meet. I used to be really close with him but now I am home schooled and I never see him. It is very rare when I do. I really like him but there is one problem. My friend has a crush on him to! I really don’t want to hurt her but I tell want to be with Tom. I am scared to tell him. What is a girl to do?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.