i need a boyfriend

• Author

Hii @girlygift why do u need a boyfriend to share your feelings? You can share it with your best friend too ❤️❤️ or maybe u can share on girl 2 girl

• username4357

If u want someone to talk it means u need a true friend! And also stop with the stereotypes GIRL come on it the 20 century! Just go for it if u really like him! Also get ur parent permission first!

• laylamichelle

U don’t need a boyfriend u want one. Give it time. Someone will ask u out sooner or later! What u need is someone to share your emotions with. Try a friend or parent!! I get why u want someone to love u but u don’t NEED it from a boy ! We r here for u that’s all that matters! Also if u like this boy ask him out! U r stronger than u believe smarter than u think and kinder that u know! Go 4 it gal!!

But if u need someone to talk to I am your gal ! Btw My names Layla xx

• girlygift

thank u I got it@laylamichelle

• girlygift

hi goodday guys I dont know what’s wrong I really need a boyfriend.i need someone I can share my feelings with what should i do? one of my serious admires keeps telling my close friend to tell me he likes me but he lacks the courage to tell me…….and I like him a little but it is not normal for a girl to approach a boy so I dont look so cheap you know…………so what do I do pls I need advice…….

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.