I like two boys…

• Author

@blueoreo11 it’s ok to have a Crush on two boys… But I think that you probably really only like one more than the other and I just saw a little bit confused right now

• moxxo

@blueoreo11 how do u plan on becoming friends with him? are u in the same class or sth? let me know how it goes🙈

• blueoreo11

@moxxo we go to the same church/youth group but I always feel awkward when I’m standing by him, I feel like he wouldn’t want to be friends, most of the middle schoolers at our church don’t hang with the opposite gender.

• moxxo

@blueoreo11 yes just go ahead and become good friends with him! goodluckk! 💕

• blueoreo11

@moxxo thank you, the one without a gf was actually my first crush, hopefully I can be brave enough to start a friendship with him and see if I really like him

• blakeyrakey

Yea!! You got this girl 💪🏻

• moxxo

@blueoreo11 well u ll have to make a decision at some point to choose one, so please choosse the one ho doesnt have. a gf, u dont want to be the reason behind ruining someones relationship, right? also u like these both guys as friends only or is it really sth special. figure that out too cuz sometimes we confuse ourselves into thinking we live someone when its really just wanting to be friends

• blueoreo11

So I have a crush on this boy, we have never had a real conversation before but we have said hi before and he’s rly cute! But then there’s this other boy, we actually are friends and I started liking him two weeks ago..thing is he says he has a girlfriend and he doesn’t know I like him, he knows that I like the other boy but that’s it. I don’t know what to do!? Is it wrong to like two boys and how can I tell if they like me back?!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.