How to get a boyfriend

• Author

sometimes love is found early, my parents fell in love in high school and have been together ever since (like 25 years maybe 26) and some have to wait, my sister found her soul mate in college and they’re getting married in july. sometimes you just have to respect timing and wait for the right one. you can explore and talk to different people. try to make friends but don’t rush. you’d rather wait a year for the right person than wait a day for the wrong one

• zooeydog

It pretty much just happens. No rush. Let fate take over. You never know when the right guy will cross your path. Just be you bc that’s all that matters!

• moxxo

@talknaboutchloe I completely agree with you!

• kash-the-glader

@alliyah_girlpower If you really want some tips I suggest watching Ask Kimberly on youtube. She is great at these things.

• admin-2

You should just try and be yourself – don’t pretend to be something you’re not just for him. It will be something that just happens on its own, don’t force it

• moxxo

@alliyah_girlpower well that is a very general question. but though I would suggest you to BE YOURSELF, but boys generally like girls who dress up a little, and have self respect and don’t go around throwing themselves on anyone.
    so just look pretty and act uninterested in the guy you like. this reverse psychology actually works!

• talknboutchloe

Ok every girl out there is beautiful. Just hold off on getting a boyfriend at this age. It’s so pointless and stupid. At the right time a guy will come and maybe he’s the one for you. But seriously stay single for as long as you can.

• party876

Why should you be asking how to get a boyfriend? just talk to him and see if he likes you.

• xoxogossipgirl101

You shoudnt need tips. If the boy doesnt already like you for you then you dont need him. You should just wait for the right one to come along.

• alliyah_girlpower

I know that it will happen eventually.But can someone give me tips

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.