Here’s the tea, sis

• Author

Maybe send him the letter. There is no harm in that. 🙂

• amoria

I think you should break up with him and find a mad who would not be scared to claim you

• reallyrylee

But I really like this guy and he’s so funny.

• d_goldenrxses

There’s many boys out there that are funny look try this ask for his house phone number If you ever get a chance to see him and try to talk to him about your concerns about him being to scared to claim you and stuff and a boyfriend should not be scared to claim a girl he asked out like that a red flag right there and if he don’t talk a lot or at all during the summer break up and explain to him why. If he get all sad and be like why are you breaking up with me Explain to him why and how he was not really paying attention to you. Then if he says sorry and some how convinces u that he would be a better boyfriend I say give him another chance and like date for a month or so again (if u break up with him) and if after that things haven’t changed from like how u guys dated before…. You will know it’s time to move on😉❤️

• reallyrylee

I’m just scared too because he’s the first boy that’s liked me that I’ve liked back and I don’t want to mess things up.

• reallyrylee

So basically I’m dating this guy, but like I’m only in seventh grade (starting today) so it’s not like we talk all the time and he doesn’t have a phone, and when I asked him if he liked me he said yes, but he’s been telling my friends idk. He’s been giving signs he doesn’t really like me so I’m not sure. He also hugged me today, but it was the last day of school and we were walking out of the classroom so that could be why. It’s summer now and I really want to talk to him, but Idk how. He doesn’t have a phone, I don’t know his email, the only thing I have is his address (and potentially his Fortnite username I’ve been asking his friends for it, but they haven’t answered and I’m too embarrassed to ask some of them). Anyway I’m kinda scared to send him a letter because one his parents are split up so it’s not his only house and I don’t know which days he is there, and two it might seem really weird. Pls help me!!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.