HELP NEEDED

• Author

I completely agree with @cuddlekitten
    Ill add that you should just be friends with this will boy and focus on that 🙂 @chlochlokitten 

• cuddlekitten

@chlochlokitten
    How close are you to your friend? How much do you value your friendship? Is it really worth losing a friendship over?

This happened to me, and I talked to my friend about it. The crush on him happened for both of us at the same time. I decided the best way to handle it was to just be mature about it and talk to my friend before it turned into a complete disaster. The most important thing is also to make a pact that no matter what happens, that you won’t let it ruin your friendship. Promise to be honest, so if it happens again, you know how to handle it. No boy is worth losing a friendship over.

Also, chemistry can’t be predicted, so let HIM make the choice. Remember that it’s not a competition, and it might hurt at first if you aren’t the one that is chosen, but in the end, you’ll end up with the right guy for you!

Never get into a contest to see who will win the guy. That’s not how girls should treat each other. We should empower each other.

He’ll decide who he likes, and it might not be either of you, so why lose a friendship over a crush.

• donut37

That happened to me to! It doesn’t matter to much! Try and make it fun with your friends! You all like him so u can all talk about him!

• chlochlokitten

So my friend likes ‘‘tis guy named will and I do to😱 like what should I do help I’m scared 🤫

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.